The following is this week’s issue of the “#DTJax Weekly Update” e-newsletter. To receive this in your email inbox each week, sign-up here.
Instagram of the Week
Things To Do Downtown
- Security Stats
- Clean & Safe Ambassador Program Stats
- Social Services Stats
- Upcoming Events & Programs
- Long-term vision for the Park
- Hotel Indigo and Rooftop Restaurant and Bar proposed for Downtown
- Retail and dining project planned next to Brooklyn Station on Riverside
- Art Walk to downsize street festivals, explore new ideas
- The Cawton Report: $38 million in financing secured for Barnett
- The Data Page: Downtown Jacksonville investment
- Gate gas station, convenience store opens in Brooklyn
- Wednesday Thumbs: Another win for Downtown’s revival
- Jaguars, local firm working to transform tailgating
- Top 10 business stories of year
New businesses in #DTJax:
- FSCJ’s 20West Cafe: 20 W. Adams St.
- Gate Petroleum Station: 450 Park St.
- Yobe Frozen Yogurt: 450 Park St.
Stories From BlogDTJax.com
- Found in #DTJax: Wolf & Cub
- New Year, New You – Keeping your resolution in #DTJax
- Found in #DTJax: Manifest Distilling
- Found in DTJax: Sweet Pete’s Candy
- Found in DTJax: Intuition Ale Works
- Post-Irma resources and ways to get involved
- Your guide to Game Day in #DTJax
- The Music of #DTJax
- The Dog Side of #DTJax
- Dine-in In #DTJax
- Relax in #DTJax
2016-2017 Annual Report
Have you ever wondered, what exactly does DVI do in a year? Check out our latest Annual Report, which highlights accomplishments and financial information for fiscal year 2016-2017. Read or download the PDF here.