Report An Issue

Downtown CRA and Downtown Vision Boundaries

Stakeholder Service Request Center

Downtown stakeholders in the Business Improvement District (bound by State Street, I-95, Lee Street and Hogan’s Creek) can report cleanliness and maintenance issues to our service request center. Issues include:

  • Property damage
  • Broken windows
  • Safety hazard
  • Street light out
  • Graffiti / vandalism
  • Human/pet waste
  • Odor complaint
  • Litter & debris

When possible, Downtown Ambassadors will take action to resolve the complaint within 24-48 hours. Complaints about broken windows, street lights, property damage, safety hazards and vandalism will be reported directly to the City of Jacksonville or appropriate private property owner.

Click here to report a Downtown cleanliness or maintenance issue.

Private property owners in the BID may also request graffiti abatement on their property. Downtown Ambassadors will use paint (provided by the owner) or green-friendly, non-hazardous graffiti removal chemical wipes to remove graffiti on private property.

Download the Graffiti Removal Authorization FormPDF Icon or fax to 904-634-8988.

Downtown Jacksonville Issue Resolution Contacts

The Downtown Resolution Contact Sheet is a handy reference to know which organizations can help resolve which issues.

Cleanliness & Maintenance

Issue Responsible Contact
Clogged drains, potholes, sidewalk hazards COJ/Streets & Drainage Department 630-CITY (2489)
Clean up needed at JTA Bus Stops & Shelters JTA 631-3100
Road maintenance City Roads 630-CITY (2489)
Road maintenance State Roads 360-5457
Code enforcement COJ/Code Enforcement 630-CITY (2489)
Parks – general questions COJ/Parks Department 630-CITY (2489)
Broken street lights JEA 665-6000


Issue Responsible Contact
Social Services Outreach DVI 914-1662
Report panhandling JSO 630-0500
Non-emergency issues JSO 630-0500
Emergency Issues JSO 911

Parking & Transportation

Issue Responsible Contact
Parking database Downtown Vision
Report a broken/problem meter COJ/Office of Public Parking 630-CITY (2489)
Report a problem in a City-owned garage COJ/Office of Public Parking 630-CITY (2489)
Report traffic light/crosswalk problems COJ/Traffic Engineering 630-CITY (2489)
General public transit questions JTA 630-3100

Zoning & Legislation

Issue Responsible Contact
General zoning & legislation questions Downtown Investment Authority 255-5302
Sidewalk vending & food truck question Downtown Investment Authority 255-5302
Garage & A-frame questions Downtown Investment Authority 255-5302
Cafe Seating permit questions Downtown Investment Authority 255-5302


Issue Responsible Contact
General event permitting & street closures COJ/Special Events 630-CITY (2489)