North Florida Land Trust was founded in 1999 and is a local land conservation 501(c)3 organization focused on preserving and enhancing our quality of life by protecting North Florida’s irreplaceable natural environment. We have a core service area of seven counties in Northeast Florida and also work on an as-needed basis throughout the state.
To preserve and enhance our quality of life by protecting North Florida’s irreplaceable natural environment.
North Floridians feel more connected to and have a stronger appreciation for our unique native environment. The North Florida Land Trust implements collaborative approaches for long-term solutions commensurate with rapid growth. By protecting more of North Florida’s farms, forests, and natural areas, we maintain traditions, enhance lives, and sustain our expanding communities.
• We all bring our greatest strengths, and together they add power.
• Our dedication to innovation and new ideas gets results.
• Our dependability and accuracy earn trust.
• Consistently being transparent and honest brings us together.
• Our passion and connection to protecting our natural environment make a difference.
Monday - Thursday | 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday | 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday